Hilltake, in Joint technical collaboration with Sperry Plast LTD, India has rolled out Hilltake Sperry CPVC pipes in Nepal. We have technologically advance manufacturing plants of CPVC, a dedicated work force of engineers, technicians & operators working round the clock supported by a in house laboratory.
Our complete piping solution covers all range of pipes, fittings, valves, & imported adhesive for excellent firm joints. It’s the cutting edge technology for plumbing and most advanced system for hot & cold water distribution, safe for drinking & free from the traditional problems which arise in other conventional pipes like scaling, corrosion chemical resistance & bad weather.
Advantages of CPVC
- High Quality, cost effective & easy installation
- Maintenance free life for over 50 years
- Free from Scaling, corrosion & rusting
- High flame resistance & low smoke emission
- Low bacterial Growth
- Drinking water safe
- Ideal for Hot & Cold water Distribution Systems as Hilltake CPVC pipes can withstand high temperature & pressure.
- High resistance from everyday household chemicals
- Hilltake CPVC pipes light weight thus save energy at the time of transportation and installation
- Hot and Cold potable water distribution in buildings of all types – residential (low rise & high rise), commercial complexes & institutes
- Can be used in fire suppression systems (sprinklers etc.) due to its fire resistance qualities.
- Corrosive Fluid handling in industries.